Wow, I’m so terrible! I completely forgot about this!! 😦
Last week, Stephanie from Tickled Pink in the Rain
nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award, and I meant to get to it over the weekend, but completely forgot! I’m so sorry Stephanie! Thank you so much for the award, and don’t think it’s cause I don’t appreciate the nomination, because that is definitely not the case!!
So here goes! First off, what is the Versatile Blogger Award? Well.. I’m not 100% sure, but when I look here
, it lists all the rules, so I think it’s basically like the Liebester Award – a way of sharing blogs you follow with your readers 🙂
So all I have to do is give you guys 7 facts about me that you don’t already know, then nominate a bunch of bloggers 🙂 Here we go!!
Fun Facts (some of you may already know these from interacting with me on my Facebook page
, but oh well):
1. I over-use emoticons when I am chatting or texting (or writing blog posts). Seriously, if you look back in blog posts, or chat with me at all you will notice it! I notice it the most when I am chatting with Tyler on MSN (yep, we still use MSN to talk) and I have some sort of emoticon in everything that I type to him. I am just afraid of what I say coming across the wrong way, so I want to make sure the reader understands my tone 🙂 <– see, did it again!
2. I am right handed, and have a tendency to do my polish base colour on both hands, but nail art only on my left hand. I know, that doesn’t help develop my left-handed artistic skills, but .. well .. I’m too lazy to worry about it sometimes. Unless I’m doing stamping or something simple like that 🙂
3. I don’t deal well with people, I am totally not a people-person.. and I work in customer service. Go figure, huh?!
4. I am super indecisive. I like to get other peoples’ opinions on a lot of things. Sometimes I catch myself and think “duh, you could have figured/decided on that youself!”
5. I usually over-describe things. For example, if I am telling a story, I will add in little tidbits that aren’t necessarily vital to the story but I feel the need to do it anyways. See point #1, the part about MSN.
6. I love watching documentaries. Not that I would choose a documentary movie over the latest thriller, but I do enjoy turning on Discovery Channel and watching shows about sharks, or space, or mummies; whatever happens to be on.
7. I am not coordinated in any way, shape or form. If given the chance, I will most likely trip over a sidewalk crack. I also have a tendency to stub my toes on anything and everything. Hence why I have been battling with growing my big toenails normally for the last 3-ish years. Being uncoordinated also means that I can’t play video games that require more than a backward/forward/jump motion (like Super Mario Bros.). Those toggle things on console game remotes.. yeah, I have a hate-hate relationship with them, and I avoid those kind of games at all costs. Not that I play a lot of video games anyways – that’s what I have polish and blogging for 😀 ( <– proof of point #5)